Skip to content
Task & Responsibilities:
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy
- Preparing the recipes concern the planning and making the orders ready.
- Preparing the mise and place activities.
- Receiving incoming supplies and stock them.
- Following guidelines with regards to safety, Arbo, hygiene and HACCP.
- Is responsible for carrying out or delegating all the work assigned.
- You are fluent in English.
- The ability to speak Dutch or Japanese is an advantage.
- You have relevant work experience as a pastry chef; preferably 2 years’ experience in a similar restaurant.
- Able to work in a strict hierarchy.
- Creative and can adapt quickly to diverse situations.